Hello and welcome to our blog. We are students of Dominikos Theotokopoulos secondary school which is in Heraklion -Crete in the South of Greece.We have thought of creating this blog in order to have fan during our science lessons. We want to show other students that learning science is interesting and great fun.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Me, myself and I

by Unknown  |  in We are... at  Sunday, November 17, 2013



My name is Klio and I am 16 years old.
My favourite subject is mathematics and I really love experimenting either in Physics or Chemistry. My classmates and I often go to the laboratory for such experiments and we enjoy learning by this way. Finally, I spend a lot of time playing Basketball, since someone can both excercise and learn how to cooparate.


1 comment:

© 2013 Meeting Point Design By BloggerTheme9 And Modified By GaziAggelos
Proudly Powered by Blogger.