Hello and welcome to our blog. We are students of Dominikos Theotokopoulos secondary school which is in Heraklion -Crete in the South of Greece.We have thought of creating this blog in order to have fan during our science lessons. We want to show other students that learning science is interesting and great fun.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Who Am I ?

by Unknown  |  in We are... at  Thursday, November 21, 2013




Hello there!! ‘Je m’appelle’ Theonymfi. 
Yeah I know. It’s a strage and difficult to pronunce name cause It’s a real traditional greek one so, if you can’t just don’t pronunce it. 

Anyway, I’m seventeen years old and I live in Gazi-a quiet big region in the suburbs of Heraklion. I go to Gazi’s school named Dominikos Theotokopulos (El Greco) the only schoool that my area provides. Junior high school and ‘lycee’ are in the same building but it is said that till January we’ll move to a new school more equiped than the one we have now.

Regarding my preferences in school subjects I find them all interesting. However, if I have to choose what I like most I‘d choose science and math ratther than History or Ancient Greek, but I can’t say that they are useless, since they provide you a variety of information that broaden your horizons of knowledge. Well, since I’m blabbering now and you might get bored, I’ ll conclude with my hobbies. I used to play basketball when I was younger but now I dance –mostly hip hop.However, what I love most is theatre –not watching but playing it.Till now I've participated in small school performances having a small role but my dream is to have the main role in a big theatre company with lots of viewers !!! That’s what I always wanted.

0 comments:

© 2013 Meeting Point Design By BloggerTheme9 And Modified By GaziAggelos
Proudly Powered by Blogger.